The Ringwood Board of Education announces the vacancy of one board seat to fill an unexpired term until the Reorganization Meeting in January 2020. Interested candidates should submit a resume and letter of intent no later than July 19, 2019.
Interested Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• He/she must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to qualify for office.
• He/she must be able to read and write.
• He/she has been a resident of the municipality from which he/she is to be elected for at least one year preceding the date of the election.
• He/she is not disqualified as a voter pursuant to N.J.S.A. 19:4-1.
• He/she is a registered voter in the district.
• He/she must submit to a Criminal History Background Check within 30 days of their appointment. Board members are required to declare in their oath of office that they have not been convicted of a crime that would prohibit them from serving.
Resume and letter of intent should be sent to the attention of Ernie Turner at:
Ringwood Board of Education
121 Carletondale Rd.
Ringwood, NJ, 07456